We marry the art of graphic design with the science of software engineering. Tech360 develops web applications, custom plugins, marketing websites, and landing pages that build your brand and exceed your requirements.
Custom Plugins: Enhance the functionality of your website or web application with a custom plugin designed specifically to your requirements. As a Full Stack developer we can bring your ideas to life – from requirements definition through to prototyping, development, and testing.
Marketing Websites: Each tech360 marketing website is custom built using the WordPress Divi Visual Builder, which allows us to make each website and landing page we design as unique as the business it represents. We do NOT use templates.
Click the thumbnails below to explore just some of the sites we’ve designed and delivered for our clients.
What will your website cost?
The cost to design and develop your website will be quoted on an individual basis to reflect your needs and requirements. But to give you an idea…
- Custom web applications and plugins are scoped and quoted on a per-project basis starting at $5,000
- Marketing websites start at $3,800
- E-Commerce websites start at $7,000
- Landing pages start at $2,000
- Maintenance/updates charged at $85 per hour
tech360 Website Services
- Custom websites tailored to your business’s needs
- Consultation, information architecture and graphic design
- Wordsmithing (copywriting, copyediting or proofreading)
- Development, delivery and installation on the hosting server
- Content Management System (CMS) installation via WordPress
- Custom feature design, development and programming
- Custom plugin development and coding
- SSL certificate creation, configuration and maintenance
- Design and content updates to existing websites
tech360 also offers a number of optional services, listed below, to keep your website up-to-date and running smoothly. Highly recommended for your peace of mind.
- Cost-conscious, detailed, transparent quotes
- Responsive programming so your site look great on any device, browser or operating system.
- FREE SSL security certificates on all tech360-hosted websites, to enhance your SEO and provide the required security to build an online store.
- Site testing in 125 combinations of browsers, platforms and devices.
- Premium-grade website security package to protect your site against hacks and hijacks.
- Consideration for Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) to facilitate website viewers with disabilities.
- Google Analytics integration to track your website’s traffic and viewer patterns.
- Metadata and mark up for best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) practices to improve your results and ranking on search engines.
$399.99 per year + HST
tech360 offers premium website hosting on our secure virtual private server (VPS) to ensure fast websites with professional security.
We take care of everything website related. Our Managed Hosting package for websites includes ongoing managed updates to the WordPress core, all theme updates and licensing, all plugin updates, daily Malware scans, daily backups, and UpTime monitoring.
In addition, our hosted sites come with a free SSL security certificate for improved security and SEO. We also provide and maintain a pro-level WordPress security package at no extra charge to ensure your website is safe from hackers and hijacks.
$69.99 per year + HST
Leave the billing, monitoring, configuration and renewals to us.
Covers the cost of domain registration and its maintenance on an annual basis. For new domain purchases, we also perform a domain search and will offer suggestions if required.
$85 per hour + HST
We make sure content updates keep your site onbrand and robust.
Doing your own content updates will save you money IF you are a WordPress expert and are proficient using the WordPress Divi Visual Builder tool. If you’re not, let us ensure your updates go smoothly, stay on brand, and get tested rigorously for robustness and performance.
Minor updates (such as changing/adding text or a photo) take 15 minutes on average. We bill in 15 minute increments.
$330 for initial service setup + $50 per email address + HST
Build your online image with professional, business-class email addresses that use your business’s domain name.
tech360 can help you set up the service, create the email accounts for your staff, and get everything configured on your devices. We recommend Google Workspace and Microsoft Business Standard for reliable email on IMAP or Exchange servers for multi-device access and syncing. Depending on the service you choose, the provider costs range between $8–16 per month per address and your storage ranges from 30 GB to 2 TB.
Both providers offer basic/starter and Standard options. We can help you choose the option that meets your needs.
$350 minimum charge per email address + HST
Transferring email can be time-consuming, tricky, and definitely best left to the experts if you want a seamless migration.
We transfer your business’s email accounts and all messages from your current server to your new Google Workspace or Microsoft Business IMAP email server and make the transition as painless as possible. If you are changing addresses, we can also configure email forwarding from your old email account to ensure messages sent to your old address arrive at your new address – nothing gets lost.
Additional transfer fees will be charged for data stores larger than 5 GB at a rate of $25/GB.
Good to know regarding tech360 website design…
ESTIMATES + QUOTES Note that our estimates are not quotes. Estimates are based on what we believe your project will cost given the information provided, and prices are subject to change as additional information is supplied. Quotes are issued on request and only when we have a good understanding of the work your site will involve. Our estimates and quotes are valid for 30 days from the date they are issued. We will keep you informed of any change that exceeds ten (10) per cent of the total. PAYMENT TERMS tech360 bills work in two stages: the first half of the website estimate is due upon approval of the concept/layout/first draft; the second half is due upon delivery and launch of your website. INTERCHANGE FEES tech360 charges a standard 2.4% fee to cover Interchange Fees for all invoices paid using credit cards. WORK STOPPAGE If any phase of the project is client-delayed for longer than sixty (60) days, tech360 will bill for work completed. PAST DUE ACCOUNTS Past due accounts are subject to a late-payment charge of 3% per month from the date of the invoice. tech360 reserves the right to withhold or revoke deliverables if payment terms are not met.